Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sit! Stay!

Bella Hello Kitty and I had a GREAT day today!!! She woke up around 7 and Evan took her out and she gobbled down her breakfast (she eats farrrrrr too fast)!! Then she came upstairs and her and I played on the bedroom floor and she was a wild hyper puppy. Evan couldn't believe how incredibly wound up she was. Evan got ready and left for work, and no more than 2 minutes after he walks out the door, she was asleep on our bathroom floor. She loves laying on the cold tile and taking a nap. I gave her crate time before lunch as usual so that I could work on some things around the house. We then went outside for a photo shoot and some play time and potty time.

Love this sweet puppy dog and her sweet puppy dog face!!!


We are so lucky to have such a wonderful backyard for her to run around and play in!!


We're still working on the whole going potty #1 and #2 in the same visit, instead of 5 minutes later going back out. This is a frequent sight to see when taking Bella out. She goes potty, and DARTS back to the deck and to the door.....


Then I get back to the deck to take her back into the yard to get her to go to bathroom #1 or #2 (whichever she hasn't already done) and usually see this sweet face......



If I hesitate and don't go up the stairs of the deck right away, I then see this sweet face coming towards me...



And then if I wait even longer, the princess is wondering what the heck I am doing.....



Today we mastered our first 2 commands..... SIT and STAY. She has been soooooo good, and i am so happy!! She of course gets plenty treats out of the deal, but a treat right now is a kibble, and my girl likes to eat, so she sits and stays on command quite well!!

Bella has not been crying in her crate at all today, I hope I didn't just curse that for tomorrow!!!! I put her in her crate before lunch so I could get some things done around the house for a little bit (and to get her used to her crate) and I did it again this afternoon so I could run to the grocery store! We were planning on that being it, but Dr TriceDawg and Avi called this evening to see if we wanted to have a "fun dinner" and i responded with yes, the leftovers we were planning on sound super fun, and they invited us to go with them to a food truck event in Buckhead. It did in fact turn out to be a very fun dinner!! :) So we crated Bella again for a little while, so we could go to dinner with friends. She was SUCH a good girl and didn't cry at all. When we got home, we went on a very long walk (longest for Bella so far) to get her out and get some energy worn off from her multiple naps, and to work off the food truck dinner we had! :) We have such a loving and good girl on our hands! I fall in love with her more every day!! She even met Mr Zack Rosen today. Bella is very good around small kids, and we loved having Amy and Zack come over and play for a little bit!!

I am going to try and remember to take pictures once a week on the same day so we can document her growth. It is already obvious she has grown since she got home, and her legs are getting longer, and she will now go up most any stairwell, but the only steps i can get her to go down are the ones out the front door when we go for walks. I have no doubt soon the down is not far behind!!

Here are this week's size pictures. This toy is about as tall as a 20oz bottle of Diet Coke. Great analogy, right?? Can you see where my head is right now .... thirsty, apparently! Shout out to those in Mexico - have a Coke Light for me, I am surely going through my withdrawal period!!!

This picture makes her look like such a big girl, but i promise shes not as big as she looks here!!!























Bella says sweet dreams, I guess we wore her out on the walk, she is fast asleep on the floor spread out on the floor wedged between the stuffed chair Evan is in and the stuffed chair I am in...... nite nite!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: