Yesterday after Evan left for work, Bella ate breakfast and then I took her out. She likes to DART back to the back door which includes climbing the 3 steps on the side of the deck. The backyard slopes, so when you walk straight out on the deck, it is about shoulder height off the ground. She ran back to the door, so I let her in and then went to pick up her mess. She somehow nuzzled the hardly cracked door to the house open and was back on the deck looking for me before I knew it. She was just hanging out in the middle of the deck so I continued picking up and then heard a rustling noise. I look up, and see Bella half way on the deck, half way off, hanging into a bush thats almost to my shoulder. I freaked, and dropped the bag and ran to her. As I got there and reached across the bushes for her, she was falling down through the bushes. thankfully she is the size that didn't fall too fast, and I could literally just see her falling from branch to branch to branch, to eventually on the ground. I of course was stressing, but she seemed totally fine and happy when I pulled her out from under the bush. I think she would have just sat there and enjoyed the shade if I didn't take her out. She wasn't limping or anything and was running around with puppy crazies right away. there wasn't a single leaf on her, and I couldn't find a scratch anywhere, so I knew we were in the clear, although I was scared about it! Later in the day, she decided she would get revenge and pee in the smack middle of the basement. I had my eye on her when she did it, she gave me NO hint she was about to or needed to go out. She literally was walking/running around with a toy and then just stopped and there she went. I snatched her up and ran her upstairs to show her to go outside. Hopefully we are done with that! But I am happy its the only instance of it since she has been home!
Today, I decided I needed a new way to wear her out and get some energy out, because her nipping and jumping is becoming increased by the minute, so after breakfast THIS morning I decided to take her for a walk instead of go deck diving. She didn't like it at all, but I picked her up and carried her off the driveway and she then wanted to get down and walked just fine. We walked to the end of the cul-de-sac and back up. On the way down a lady walking in the neighborhood asked if she was a poodle. We took another walk later, this afternoon and walked even farther. On that walk someone asked if she was a golden retriever, so I'd say we got a good mix! :) 4 cars stopped and rolled down the window to say how cute she was, she loves all the attention everyone gives her! Me and the girls went to dinner last night, and they girls came over to see her after. She loved them and was so playful! She loves meeting new people! :) Here are a few pictures of our last two days.
Luckily our bad day yesterday turned around and today we bonded and had a great day together!! Here is to another great day tomorrow!! :)
Bella and I had a little nap together yesterday! :)

Uncle Nathan sent Bella a package today, please look at the entertaining FedEx Label! Thanks for the toys Uncle Nathan, she looooooooooooves them!!!

As football season is just around the corner, Bella would like to make sure everyone knows what her #1 team is ..... she's already barking Rolllllllll Tide!!!!


This is how you know you have one tired puppy on your hands.....

So many toys, she just doesn't know what to do!!

This is how Bella lets us know she is done eating, she moves her food bowl to the middle of the room for me!

One day this toy will seem like a baby toy to her,right now its big enough for her to give the monkey back rides!

This afternoon after our long walk she was exhausted, and it's quite hot outside, so I brought a bowl of water downstairs for her and this is how she fell asleep...
ear in the water.....

Chin in the water, justin case she gets ready for a sip for about 3 minutes straight...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment