Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mommy got a new camera!!




I have been wanting a "fancy" camera for some time now. When I was in high school I took photography and we processed our own film and the whole shebang. When I got back from Cabo, Evan surprised me with a new SLR camera that he got on Skor-It . Now we have gotten a nice camera and printer off of there and are hooked!! He got the camera for a GREAT deal and I LOVE playing with it already. I keep telling Bella that I am no Aunt Julie status with the camera, but I sure do have fun with it! Bella doesn't seem to love that I take her pictures, but she at times gives me a little attention and I get some good shots. I think she just really would rather me be playing with her.

Today we went for a few walks, and even a car ride to drop off my car at the dealership. My car has right at 6000 miles and has "stumped" them on what is causing the issues - annoying! I convinced them today, that if they were going to need to keep my car over night, than since its having these issues already they need to get me a free rental, so I got my way, and am sporting a nissan altima until my car is fixed. Today we went on a few walks and had alot of more play time. We even went to Jodi's house to pick up my garage door opener, and Jodi said to get my garage door opener, it was preferred that I brought Bella too ... Ethan and Jodi LOOOOOOVE Miss Bella. She did so good in the car to the dealership, and on the way back even rode in the car without a lap, as we were in two cars on the way back. Evan said she started on the flooring front of the front seat, then hopped up on the front seat, curled up and fell asleep on the way home. What a good puppy. Today she also learned to sit and stay, of course with the assistance of some treats. We will see just how long that lasts.

PS- for those of you that were fearing Evan's safety after the incident with my cell phone last night, all is good in the hood -- TJ at Verizon became my new best friend of the day!! :)

Since I got a new camera, I will leave you with some pictures.....


This is one of Bella's very favorite toys! She loves all the different textures and loves pulling on rope toys!



Momma and Bella..


Posing for a picture, clearly




Usually when just sitting on the floor up on her front legs, she has them crossed, shes such a southern belle! :)



Daddy and Bella on her 6th day home!



This is what we look like in the "sit" position, waiting on a treat :)



Hey Big Al, what's up buddy?!



I looooove me some Big AL!







Resting on her still crossed legs...


I think this is the epitome of a "puppy dog face" i mean how could you say no or do anything but kiss this shayna punim?!? :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: