It's surely hard to believe it has been a year since we got engaged. One year ago tonight Evan had sweaty palms, Big Brother was on DVR and I was removing champagne from the fridge to pack for a trip to Mobile. Who would have ever thought that a year later, we would already be married, honeymooned, in a remodeled house, and less than two weeks from bringing home our little pup-zilla. Just so that it does not go unnoted, Evan did suprise me on our one month anniversary and came home with beautiful bright pink roses!! It was such a suprise, and I honestly was not sure he noticed it was our one month anniversary, but he did. He also made sure I knew that the next noted anniversary would be our one year. I'm ok with that, we always have fun and never a dull moment, making every day special. The suprise flowers were just an added bonus! Shout out to Abby, David, and Carly for the vase that worked perfectly!! :) It's so fun when you use a new wedding gift for the first time! Hope everyone has a fun weekend! We will be puppy-proofing the house, and enjoying our last full weekend together with total freedom, aka no puppy or anyone else to be responsible for!! :)
The pretty flowers evan suprised me with!
No comments:
Post a Comment