Thursday, July 21, 2011

Isabella Hello Kitty Robinson ....... or Bella to most of you! :)

Well, the day is FINALLY here. I get the puppy I have wanted for years and years and years and years, and she is OURS and although she is a puppy and not a human, I become a mommy and Evan becomes a daddy for the first time...... and this is as far as mommy and daddy we are going for now, so keep the jokes to yourself! :)
She is quite the spoiled puppy already, I must say. I was at Homegoods the other day, and they had a tray to where you could make puppy popsicles. Which are basically an ice cube tray in the shape of decently shaped dog bones. Of course, she already has some in the freezer ready to go. I put a TINY bit of banana baby food mixed with ALOT of water in them which is what was recommended. It's hot here in Hot-Lanta, so I thought it would be a fun cool treat. Evan wouldn't let me take his picture, but even he tasted them to make sure they were ok, and he approved :)







Before she is home and we forget what she was like as a puppy, I have stopped to soak up a puppy free house (aka clean it so it is as puppy proof as we can get). I am sure there are things we will realize once she is here, but for now the house is clean, and fragile things are hidden or behind gates, and we are ready and excited for our sweet little girl to come home to us. We know it is going to be an adjustment, but we are excited for the adventure.

In order to document her life fully for ourselves so that we can look back on it years down the road, or show it to our kids in the future and show them how small Bella once was, below are all of the pictures we have of her so far. Once a week to every 10 days the breeder has sent us an updated picture so we can see how she is going. I may be biased but I swear she is cuter and cuter in each picture we get. One day when she is full grown, we can look back and remember what she looked like as a teeny tiny puppy that once fit into the palm of our hands! Her Birthday is June 4th, 2011. The same day Evan and I got back from our honeymoon which makes it easy to now remember both! :)

The pictures below are in chronological order.....

She's the chunkier of the tiny little things on the far right .... sadly the middle one was the runt of the litter and too small to make it without a puppy NICU which does not exist.


She's on the left....








Left again ....




















We can't wait to bring you home with us, sweet Bella!!!! xoxoxoxo

No comments: