Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What Bella has been up to.....

GROWING!!!!

Bella was soooooo excited to see me and Evan when we got back from Chicago. When we walked into the vet's front office, which is where she will be boarded until she has all her shots, they went back to get her, all of a sudden this dog BARGES through the doors and DARTS towards me quicker than anything I have ever seen, she then proceeds to pee on the floor in the middle of the vet's office lobby ... sorry guys, my puppy is quite excited to see her mom and dad!! :) It made me feel so good. I must admit, leaving her so young and for several days, I was a bit worried she would be mad at us for leaving her, or not be recognizing us right away, etc. Boy was I wrong. She was sooooo happy and excited. I think she also tried to tell us "mom and dad, don't ever leave me there again" because we took her outside as soon as we got home from the car, because she didn't go outside vets office (she had just gone inside LOL) We took her outside and she was still SO excited to see us, running and chasing us and jumping on both Evan and I. She went to the bathroom, then we took her in and went down to the basement to play some more. Within 2 minutes of being inside, Bella POOPED INSIDE THE HOUSE IN THE BASEMENT!!! I was LIVID, this has NEVER happened, and hasn't happened since. We took it as, thanks for bringing me home, don't ever do that again and leave me! :) Sorry Bella Boo - Mommy and Daddy will always love you but have to leave town and go places you can't go sometimes!! Now LOTS of catch up pictures of Bella. If Bella hadn't been SO excited to see us when they brought her out at the vet, I would have questioned if it was even our dog! She grew and changes SO much in just a few short days, and we don't realize it as much until we are away from her for a few days!!

Funny side note -- as we were there to pick her up, two other dogs were being picked up.... Maggie and Grace (they were not sister dogs, but both being picked up at same time), but regardless it caught our attention and Evan and I looked at each other and laughed as we both heard / noticed it. The vet front desk girls calling back to please bring Maggie and Grace out. On the ride home, Evan and I explained to Bella that no, those are not her human cousins Maggie and Grace :)


Bella on the car ride home from "camp" .....






I think it's fair to say shes not a BABY anymore....


bell a got a bath before she came back home to us .... no cut, but the hair style on top of her head is quite stylish -- don't worry it fell back down pretty quickly....


















Look how BIG my baby now is in her bed in the basement.... it is a bed for small dogs, but she used to still look tiny in it .... not anymore. We have the same fabric bed upstairs, thats a big size. I got them on clearance, and they were cheap and cute, so I got the same pattern, so don't want to confuse those that have seen her in the BIG one and think this is that bed now :) She has a small size in the basement. She still loves it, but is getting a bit big for it. :)


Brandon came over for dinner a few nights ago, and brought her a new toy. Brandon, who is a proclaimed Auburn fan, brought Bella yet another, ADORABLE elephant. For those that weren't convinced that Bella is a Bama fan or not, it is now confirmed, Big Al has QUICKLY become her very favorite toy!!






As you can see, she not only loves Big Al, but is very protective of Big AL :)


Bella has a new love.... ICE. So I decided to give her another one of the
popsicles I made with baby banana food and water and she LOVED it. she ate the entire popsicle. Since we brought it down to the basement for her to eat it, we just placed it in a plastic dish and she went to town!






As you can tell, Miss Bella's hair is growing at a humongo fast rate :) Friday, Bella will be getting a sanitary cut, trim of hair on bottom of paws, and around her eyes, because there are times when I wonder if she can fully see with all the hair growing around her eyes! :) They will have strict instructions to not touch the hair on her ears, her curly ears only get cuter by the day. Little does Bella know, she also is getting another shot on Friday ... shhh. I weighed her last night while holding her, and if my calculations are correct, she is almost 17 lbs. Holy cow, slow it down sister, there are times when I still need to pick you up, and each time it is harder and harder, and i just cant believe how quickly she is growing!!







That is all for now, Bella said to wish you all a great day, and that she wants to go play outside now!! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: