Bella has no earthly idea what she is about to get into....


Mid bath --- ummmmm mom, lets get this show on the road, enough pictures, I told you how I feel about that big black monster of a camera you hold up to your face!

She actually was a super puppy when it came to bath time. Yes, of course she will go to the groomer every few months too, and at this rate will need a haircut soon already. I don't know if it is because she got a bath or not but she now has a new feature i am totally obsessed with, which I will introduce you to a few pictures later....


She really looked like a wet rat during bath time, and it was hard to believe this was even our puppy we were looking at. So much for a fat dog, she surely looks skinny when her hair is wet! :)


Mom ready for drying duty. Of course, she had other plans in mind, so once i got the massive amounts of dripping under control, we let her do what puppies to and run around and shake. She got a big case of the the puppy crazies, and we all got a shower as she ran around with her puppy crazies shaking every few seconds!


she lasted in the hoody towel for about 5 seconds, just long enough to get a cute picture....



Here comes a good shake..

Enough of this towel business mom and dad, im just goona run this off!


After she ran around and calmed down a bit, i got out the hair dryer and dried her off the rest. She actually likes the hairdryer. When I dry my hair she always hangs around me and i usually hit the cool shot button and blow it in her face too, so she is used to it and enjoys it. I'll have to get a picture of the blow drying next go round! :)

She wore herself out with the running around and shaking off water, and decided it was time to take a nap right after.... cute as a button curled up wiht her small stuffed animal .... not the brightest idea to curl up against daddy's stinky shoe though!!

And now I would like to introduce you to my new favorite part of Bella - she has this adorable curly-q curl right smack in the middle of her forehead, between her eyes....

and a close up of the curl!


bell a loves using her paw trick now, and even waves her paw at us to get our attention now.



Here Bella is telling me how fun it is to just lay on dad and hang out!

Such a Shayna Punim!!!!

Bella's new thing is making herself right at home in our house and venture around wherever she wants. I was down in the basement with her, and all of a sudden didn't see or hear her, I started calling her and she didn't budge. Next thing I know, I go up the basement stairs, and here she is..... good thing I shut the door at the top of the stairwell to the main level :) She was whining at the top of the stairs because she sometimes still forgets she knows how to go down stairs now!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment