Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My dog loves Diet Pepsi just like me, and drinks it while wearing socks!!

Evan, Bella and I had a fun weekend this past weekend, hanging out and spending lots of quality time together.


Mama loves her Bella kisses....





Daddy loves his Bella kisses too....











Nothing gets between Bella and her toys....






On Friday, Evan and I had the furniture blocked off and we were playing with her and she sort of wanders around and often gets quiet, and before we knew it, Bella had snuck herself out of the pin, and we kept calling her. We even were outside of the pin and calling her. Previous to this, I had put baby socks on each of Bella's paws. Before we gave her a bath, our biggest concern was that her claws are so sharp on her paws and that she would be squirming to get out and claw the heck out of us. So when I was at WalMart, I bought a set of 2 pairs of baby size socks for a dollar thinking maybe that would help. We never ended up using them, because we figured they would just get in the way, so for fun I put them on her to see if she minded them, she really dint seem to mind them at all was the funny part.


Hey guys, Im hot stuff with my socks on....





Ummm, Mom, what are these things on my feet??





Hey, these things aren't so bad....






Ok, guys, I've been a trooper, any chance of you making these things disappear??





When we noticed she had gotten out of the "pin" we assumed she was in the bathroom laying on the guest bathroom tile, but instead she came back with a wet face. I couldn't at first figure out where she got water from, but we then realized, she had snuck out and found my "hidden" cup of Diet pepsi on ice that I had outside the furniture circle so that she couldn't get to it. She drank a significant amount out of a tall cup. Luckily, it had started with lots of ice that had by then melted, and even luckier, she drinks very cleanly, and apparently spills even less than Evan!!! I was shocked she drank as much as she did for starters, she clearly loved the Diet Pepsi, and even more shocked the tall cup didn't spill over. We looked it up and found out it wouldn't hurt her. Evan seems to think the caffeine effected her so we ran her around a great deal before putting her in her crate and going out to dinner. bell a now always a gets excited when she sees me pour a cup of diet soda. She's a mama's girl, what can I say, we like the same things!!! I've been on a Diet Pepsi kick ever since Cabo, instead of Diet Coke - I think its because I think it tastes more like Coke Light .... too bad Bella can't go to Cabo - I just know she would LOVE Coke Light :) Friday night Evan and I went out to dinner pretty late after running the caffeine out of her, and then Saturday we spent a lot of time together around the house with Miss Bella after grabbing some brunch. We went to a Thai restaurant that was a total hole in the wall, but SOOOOO delicious so if everyone is ever looking for a good Thai restaurant in Atlanta, just let me know, we have a new favorite place!! After dinner on Saturday, we spent lots of time downstairs with Bella, and she so badly wanted my Diet Pepsi again ... this time out of the bottle. At one point she even tried to hold the bottle with her two front paws!!

Mom, how about you share some of your Diet Pepsi again tonight??!!


























Bella's new thing is staring at herself in the mirror. I often wonder if she thinks its one of her brothers and sisters, because she licks/ kisses the mirror too. She usually is pretty camera shy, but let me capture the moment with a few photos this past weekend....

Hey, who is that good looking puppy in the mirror?!













We went to dinner again Saturday night, and Sunday spent LOTS of play time at home. Cousin David and Carly came over for dinner on Sunday night. We grilled kabobs and enjoyed a fun night of playing with Bella and enjoying each ohter's company and dinner......... the weekend ended on a scary note, however, Ill save that for the next post.....

Bella LOVED playing with David in the back yard....



















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: