

Bella is getting so big so quickly, but we fall in love with her more and more every day!!!!
Bella misses Evan when he is at work..... or maybe Evan set up a good trap against the wall so she couldn't clime between the wall and couch, but regardless, it made for a cute picture of baby girl curling up for a nap against her daddy's shoes!!

When Evan gets home from work Bella and Evan usually get a fair amount of play or cuddle time, but Bella always remembers the kisses....


Bella and I get lots of play time, cuddle time, and picture time during the day....

Bella is also learning how to dance pretty early on - I am pretty sure that Evan is here teaching her the "Amy Dance".... its an important thing for her to know!!

Bella's new trick is also jumping over things. If she sees a toy across the room and or legs or a big toy is in front of her, she would much rather leap over the obstacle to get what she wants than walk around....

Hey dad, what ya looking at....... is this that espn.com thing mom was telling me about, I hear you may or may not have an addiction to??!!

Good news, we have also mastered the DOWN action of the stairs..... She still needs to be placed on the 1st of 2nd step down, but then she has it from there, on any of the stairwells!

(I swear our stairwell is not blue its gray, its just really poorly lit down to basement)


Bella seems to think it will be a good idea to drink out of bottles or cans. Good news is not only does she not mind Costco water, but she also has never actually tried, just is intrigued (thankfully not enough to try) by cans of soda and bottles of water.

Last night we had a super special surprise, and my mom and dad got "stuck" in Atlanta for the night. I know they probably wanted to get home after a long fun weekend in Chicago with Nathan, but I greedily really wanted to see them and get to spend some time with them, and they got to meet Bella!!! Their flight from Chicago to Atlanta was delayed, and they were booked for the last flight of the night to Mobile, but it left without them, since they were delayed!
If you know my mom at all, you know she is not really a dog person, but I believe it's fair to say that Bella Hello Kitty Robinson successfully even has my mom wrapped around her sweet little paws!!! This morning mom even fed her a few treats from her hand... thats a big deal if you know my mom at all!! :) Bella loved her so much too! Dad of course had a ball with her. We were all up until about 1:45 am last night playing and hanging out. It was SUCH a special treat to have them here for the night. Instead of taking the first flight out this morning, since they already had to stay over night, they asked Delta to send them to Mobile on the afternoon flight so we could get some time together now that they were "stuck" here! It was so much fun, and we loved having them!!! I so badly wish I got a picture of mom and Bella, but I got a cute picture of dad and his Grand-dog right after he met her and we came down to the basement to play with her late last night after they got here....

We have pushed all the furniture that is sort of in a semi circle to begin with together tighter in the basement so that she still has plenty of room to run and play and has plenty of toys, but cant get out and run up the stairs, or into the bedroom or bathroom, or anywhere out of our sights. She has plenty of room in the area we have sort of blocked off, but still wants to get to the other side to see whats going on, although really nothing is on the other side. She just loves the unknown! I don't like the unknown, because I want to make sure she isn't going to the bathroom or anything, which KNOCK ON WOOD has not happened in SEVERAL days, so I hope and think we are past that point!! This afternoon I found her trying with all her might to get through the furniture - she was unsuccessful, i dont thinks he realizes she is actually getting bigger, and can no longer fit thorugh any small crevice like she used to....

Anddddd, backing her way out, since that was unsuccessful!!

Bella got her first bath tonight after dinner since she has been home, and woah was it a good time, but I am super tired and this is enough documented for tonight, tomorrow I will introduce you to our wet dog!!! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment