Thursday, October 20, 2011

Well the day finally arrived, Miss Bella's long awaited "big girl" hair cut. The funny thing is, the big girl haircut, brought her back down to a puppy sized dog..... We knew that she needed a haircut, but we were trying to time it with baths we were giving her at home so she didnt get one too often, and well I was a little "snip shy" and was sorta loving my fluffy soft puppy. Dont worry, shes still just as soft, and maybe even more fluffy, since its shorter, it doesnt lay down as much anymore!

I took a few pictures of the sweet girl a few days before her cut.....






































Besides running around, playing with toys and acting like a puppy, Bella has a few more things that she enjoys doing, and it just so happened she decided to do them BOTH shortly after our photo shoot with long hair, so I was able to capture them for the sweet memories.

Bella loves to stare at herself in the mirror that is on the floor int he basement - I havent found a home for it yet, and well honestly, I would put it in a closet for the meantime, but she likes it so darn much - she even licks it sometimes to give herself "kisses". Staring at herself in the mirror - she even dropped her toy down to her left for this one, sometimes she plays with toys in front of the mirror.






One of her other favorite things to do is greet daddy when he gets home from work every evening!! Usually we are down in the basement, and she usually hears Evan walking upstairs above us long before I hear him, I usually know he is here, because she darts to the base of the bottom of the stares and parks it waiting to see him, then gets super excited and hyper when she sees him turning the corner of the stairwell!














Well, on Tuesday, Bella spent the ENTIRE day at Mrs Rhoda's house. Poor Mrs Rhoda, when we walked in around 10am she said, oh sweet pea, you are going to need to be here ALLLLLL day, and told me to come by after 5, and still call first, to make sure she was done. Mrs Rhoda did an AMAZING job, and we couldn't be happier, and oddly enough, Bella DOES have eyes under all that fur. and now she looks more like a puppy and is as cute as ever!!

One happy puppy, with her Halloween "scarf" and all after her long day with the groomer..




look how skinny she looks now, and yet the fur is still pretty thick!


Look, mom, I do still have eyes under here!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: