Saturday, March 24, 2012

Last couple days in Cabo - until next time, Paradise!

I got a few more pictures from dinner at Flora Farms with Avi and Patrice - I absolutely loved the place! Thankfully (due to the driving conditions) we took the suggestion of others and got there before sun down to experience the surroundings fully as well as ensure we got there safely :)
Patrice and I at dinner..
The last few days in Cabo were fabulous and quite relaxing and fun!! We took Avi and Patrice to the airport after breakfast on Saturday, got back to the house, changed, and hit the golf course!!  I have decided golf is a whole different world in Paradise!  I mean how could you not love to play no matter how well you hit the balls when you are surrounded by such beauty?!
If anyone heard on the news who was jailed while we were in Cabo, and knows whose house this is, will find it funny to see that they were putting what looked like jail bars up on these windows when we passed the house on the golf course! :)
An absolutely beautiful sunset after a fun day on the golf course!!
We had an adventurous and absolutely delicious dinner at the club, including the run away golf cart incident, and came home to see a fireworks show at the hotel next door! It was a fun surprise!
Sunday was another beautiful day of golf in the morning!
I want my own "cheif" in the backyard now!! I now call throwing away things chief - like, "Evan, can you please chief this junk piece of mail for me" -  I just think its such a fabulous concept and great use of space!
Right before the 18th hole we had out "last shot" before out last shot - which was also the last shot of the trip - "arriba, abajo, al centro - let's drinko!"
After our last round of golf we had lunch and some pool / beach time - the waves were enormous!
The last night we had plans of going out to dinner, but were tired and felt like staying close to home so we ate at the club.  It was a special treat to walk up to the club for dinner and see Irvin who used to work at the club (prior to his serious accident) eating dinner at the club with a family that has a house on property as well as his own family.  It was such a special moment.  All of the staff was so excited to get to spend time with him one at a time, and it was so special to see him at the table while they all enjoyed a friendly and nice dinner!  I love that people keep bringing him back on property for everyone to spend time with and see!  It is remarkable to see his progress in person after knowing all he has gone through!
On Monday we left for the airport late morning for a noon flight.  It's always hard to leave paradise, but always such a special treat to get to spend time there! The wonderful staff there that have now become friends and we know each other on a first name basis are always so sweet and overly accommodating.  They each made sure to come over to give us hugs before we left! They also make it feel that much more like paradise!

No comments: