Getting back to reality has been rough - turns out, even rougher than we expected, but this too shall pass. There have been some fun things since returning, however! :) Tuesday night after getting back from Mexico on Monday night, Patrice and Avi came over and were so sweet to bring such a sweet gift! We loved spending time with them in Mexico and the gift was so very unnecessary - we are so lucky to have them as friends, personally to me, Patrice has proven even more how amazing of a friend as she is one of those friends you know will always be there through the good and the bad times, and Evan and I are both so lucky to have such great friends like that in our lives.
When they came over, they brought their sweet 6 month old puppy Yogi. He is absolutely adorable!! Sweet Yogi and Bella met for the first time, and it was love at first sight!!

Wednesday night I had girls' dinner night out, catching up with more sweet friends. Thursday was a bit of a rock road (and not in the ice cream sorta way) , but as my Mr Helmsing (my Senior High School Government/Economics teacher) taught me on the first day of my Senior year, there is only one thing that is really important in the "real world" and if you remember the wise words of Bob Marley, you will always have something to fall back on... "Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right. Singin': "Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!" So as crazy as it sometimes seem, I have been able to sit back and take those words to heart.
Friday was a bit of a hectic day, but I decided after a few errands that a little ice cream was MUCH needed. We stopped at Bruster's and luckily for Bella she was also with us - I wasn't sure if they still had them, but they surely did - we ordered a "puppy cup" for Bella, and boy oh boy did she go to town...


Friday night we had a great night out to dinner and drinks with our other sweet friends / neighbors Amy and Evan. No, I am not kidding. This really happens. Yes, Amy is from Alabama, and their last name starts with an R. Amy and I have become close friends over the past several months as we now live in the same neighborhood. They also have been there for us when needed, and I am constantly reminded that friends make the world go round (as do family!!!)!
While we have quickly been snapped back to reality, on the bright side, business is great and busy!! More fun business news is shortly around the corner as well!! I guess both good and bad- when it rains it pours! I'll just keep singing Bob Marley along my way! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment