Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Apparently my sinuses and Cabo don't get along well?!

We made it to paradise yesterday right before lunch time, had lunch at the Club, then had a fun day settling into relaxation mode.


Unfortunately although I absolutely love Cabo, apparently my sinuses most definitely do not! I woke up this morning with a sinus infection!!! :( Luckily I learned my lesson when I was here a year and a half ago and now travel with antibiotics and plenty of mucinex. Hopefully I can kick it quickly with antibiotics and over the counter stuff. Luckily I don't feel all that awful so I'm still able to have fun!
Yesterday we went to the park for a little bit, a few hoops, and Evan practiced his golf (yes, with the kiddie set- Maggie could have beat him!!) I probably should go practice too, though. They have a left handed set- I should probably practice on the tennis balls before I lose all the balls Betti left me to play with! :)


This morning involved some serious whale watching, binoculars were also involved..


Then I headed to the steam room in the locker room- thankfully all alone this time! :)
Then we headed to the beach for a walk...





and relaxation by the pool! The outdoor pursuits guys were pretty excited when Evan said he wanted to ride on the slip n' slide they were working on perfecting!! They were so excited, thatit apparently took 3 guys to water it to get it ready ...


After Evan and Avi went a few times, Patrice also decided to go for it...


The last time Evan went down the slip n' slide it ended with a flop onto the beach and what was possibly a concussion!! I was a bit nervous when he wanted to go again! Thankfully this time he has perfected his "landing" skills!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wppH9y-fNXc

Tonight we are heading to doc's for dinner- then another day of fun in the sun tomorrow! Have a good night!! xoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Mexico

No comments: